We've all been there. Those 'Sales' where the same old stuff is churned out of the vaults of the stores and the few 'real' bargains are had by those who've been in the queue with their flasks and sleeping bags since 2.30am.Well, this is our very first 'Sale' at Young British Designers and we feel fiercely proud of EVERYTHING that is on offer. When you chose one of our pieces you can smile gleefully in the sure and certain knowledge that no one will get their hands on anything like such a bargain: A Future Great with 40% off. Take a look at our favourite picks now:
1. Eudon Choi. Black Pedaru Coat. This astonishing young designer is setting the fashion world alight and this iconic coat has been featured in Elle and Vogue and is about to be stocked by Browns in its golden iteration. It is cut like no other and the leather buckled pocket is just inspired. Only two remain as we go to press. Was £885. Is £531.
2. Felder Felder. Studded Leather Cuff. A fiercely fashion forward piece that will only become increasingly beautiful and personal by the wearing. The perfect shade of natural hide to carry you into spring and hazy summer days beyond. Was £149. Now £89.40.
3. David Longshaw. Celia Shirt. Blouses, ladies in shirts, silken tops are still very much with us. There's something in the drape of a blouse that gives a woman added allure, concealed yet revealed sensuality. The Celia Shirt from one of fashion's most imaginative new stars is a perfect investment piece. Made from softest grey heavy silk with distinct front zip closure to give a beautiful hang and swish. Sleeves in silken rib knit to push up and add a further subtle stand out touch. And, of course, a delightful David Longshaw camera print detail to the pocket. A top that you'll wear again and again. To much acclaim. Was £621. Now £372.60.
4. J.W.Anderson. Chain & Comb Necklace. This man can do no wrong. His accessories are hugely sought after and we have tiny quantities left of the current collection. A personal favourite is this long Chain & Comb necklace that serves to add a quirky top note to any outfit.Was £110. Now £66.
5. Nina Dolcetti. Bev Boots. Oh My. How much do we love these eco boots. Higher than high yet wearable all day long with nary a sigh. Wear laced up tight or turned down at ankles. Either way just wear. And wear. Was £420. Now £252. Hurry.
6. MariaFrancescaPepe. Bocca Belt. When is a belt not a belt? When it's a stunning piece of waist art. This creation by MariaFrancescaPepe will set alight any outfit and define your shape in an utterly unforgettable fashion. Finest Italian black leather, highest quality brass buckle with white resin fangs. Unlike any other. Was £669. Now £401.40.
7. Irwin & Jordan. Navy Lace Shire Dress. Just one remaining. Are we surprised? No. A gorgeous dress for dressing up or dressing down. As worn to stunning effect by Elle Macpherson. Need we say more. Was £435. Now £261.
8. Swagga & Soul. Isabel Biker Jacket. Have you noticed how many girls in the know have shed their black leather for a burst of stunning red hide? No one does the right jacket in the right red better than our favourites Swagga & Soul. The Isabel Biker Jacket is made of the kind of leather that's only gonna get better with age and become wholly yours and yours alone. Burst into Spring in colour. Was £550. Now £330.
9. Sophie Gittins. Taupe Mabel Shoes. Pencil skirt. Nude silk stockings that whisper as you walk. And these. Mabel Shoes from the much heralded new shoe designer Sophie Gittins. Allow your toes to reappear for the change of the seasons in these divine heels. They'll never have made such an entrance. Was £536. Now £321.60.
10. Simeon Farrar. Red Jersey Scarf With Stripe Wash. We reckon Spring is beckoning. And we should beckon back. That we're in the mood to shed our blacks and greys and indulge in a burst of colour. What better way than this gorgeous Red Jersey Stripey Scarf from the creative genius that is Simeon Farrar? Was £80. Now £48.
So, there you go. Our personal Top 10 Sale Picks from our brilliant young British designers. Remember all items are in strictly limited numbers so it really is your chance to own a little bit of fashion history in the making.