Coverage in The Evening Standard's round-up of the best online clothes shops & fashion boutiques article, in the luxury section. "The unique site gives smaller..
1. For husbands, lovers, brothers, friends...we can think of no more wonderful gift than the Issi Volcano Kit Bag (£270). This utterly unique bag is made from rough, tough, recycled fireman's hose (how much more macho and sensitive all at once could it be?) The inside veritably explodes with art and colour as you open it; revealing not just the perfect Gym/Holdall/Overnight/Whatever space but also a glorious Volcano screen print by Paul Morris on recycled molten Parachute silk.
2. For Sisters and Girlfriends and Best Friends Ever. She Died Of Beauty has a whimsical line to suit all persuasions! This wonderful eco range of T-shirts and bags has been designed by super duo Erin O'Connor and Kate Halfpenny and has been paraded on ultra cool celebs by night and by day! And what's more style doesn't have to cost the earth...or stop you smiling!
3. Sykes Silk Leggings (£138). If Christmas isn't the time for a little luxury then when is? Sykes is all about luxe basics that are so wearable, so indulgent yet so very far from basic...Pop these gorgeous silken leggings into any lady's stocking and be prepared for gasps of decadent delight...
4. When there's a fiercely individual female in your life. Someone you admire beyond words, someone whose inimitable style you just adore then you need to be choosing something very special indeed. This MariaFrancescaPepe Placca Denti Necklace (£153) takes the agony out of getting it just right.
5. Simeon Farrar Red Jersey Scarf With Star Wash (£80). It will come as no surprise to most of you that we have put a Simeon creation in our Top Ten Christmas Gifts. This man can do no wrong in our eyes. And an awful lot of right. This scarf is the perfect antidote to grey Winter days and brings a rosy glow to creamy pale skin. Not to mention a sparkle to her eye!
6. For the fashionista who thought she had it all. These amazingly long and dramatic Gauntlets from the Scottish Knitwear Sculptress Alice Palmer (£89) will take her aback and grant you undying respect for always.
7. Not a scarf, not a wrap, not a hood. Something decidedly more unique than all three and perfect for the woman who has that certain je ne sais quoi..The woman we all see walking the streets of Paris, tousled hair escaping beneath, about and around such an item, such a thing of loveliness. The Amautit Scarf With Braid from Jiwon Ree for Jas M.B.(£300)
8. For you. Oh, and if you must be generous a VERY good friend or the nicest sister/daughter in the world. Meet the Agyness Dress by Ada Zanditon (£127.50). It's no wonder that awards are starting to pile up for this talented Eco Designer. Her prints are just startling and oh so wearable. This little dress won gasps of approval on the catwalk and will do the same for you, whether you're giving or receiving!
9. This little baby is already being bought for me by my Ma & Pa this Christmas. I just love it so much. I'm going to wear it and wear it, sometimes on its velvet length, sometimes on a chain. But I just know it is one of those tactile pieces of jewellery I will stroke and caress at odd moments all day long. And that in doing so I will feel a great deal of love for my parents as well as for the gorgeous elephant too! Cabinet Indian Elephant Pendant (£299)
10. The Orphan's Arms Wedgewood Blue 'Keep Lovers' Sweatshirt (£35). If you have an impossible to buy for person in your life, someone who has fairly strong opinions on all manner of things then take a peek at The Orphan's Arms produce. Decidedly irreverent, decidedly opinionated, decidedly wickedly ironic. Utterly unique and quintessentially English.