“I don’t want a lot for Christmas, there is just a few things I need…”
It is the month of the Holidays and the only time we are allowed to scribble down a list with a few of our wishes. As a kid, I used to completely rip apart the brochures of our local toy stores to make a moodboard-like king sized paper filled with things that I wanted needed from Santa. (Before my sister could even take a proper look at the brochures, that is… (evil child!).)
As I grow older, the amount of wishes I have gets smaller and smaller (and less materialistic?!), but there is a few things that I wouldn’t mind finding under the Christmas tree.
Alright, let’s get to it shall we?
1. A Mason Pearson Hair Brush. I don’t really brush my hair everyday, but sometimes it feels good to be completely tangle free. I secretly already got this one for myself a little while ago and I have been using it religiously ever since. Maybe I will just wrap it anyway, ha!
2. A Striped T Shirt by Proenza Schouler. This is propably the holy grail of striped t shirts, needless to say more.
3. Deep Sleep Pillow Spray by This Works. Well if they say it works, why not try? Most nights I sleep like a little baby impossible to wake up, but for the nights I don’t… And otherwise it will just look really cute and fancy on my night stand?
4. The A.P.C. Édith Bag. After selling my very first Céline, I have been using my Kenzo Drop bag almost exclusively (because its size is just so very handy). Our relationship is starting to feel a little too monogamous though and it’s time for a new friend. I have made several – as in, a LOT – of pirouettes in front of the mirror of the A.P.C. store back when I was in New York with the Édith bag and I still haven’t been able to get it out of my head. It is a sign. A sign from Santa?
5. The Row Round Sunglasses. Long story short, I manage to loose these and they happened to be my favorite pair.
6. Valentino Tango Pumps. These are certainly the very last pair that anyone would pick out for me, but I totally love these shoes * insert heart eyes emoji *. They would make my boyfriend denim look way more ladylike and that is exactly the type of shoe that I have been missing without knowing for aaages.
Ok, your turn!
PS: I am wearing a sweater from Blake LDN and beautifully tailored blue pants from Eudon Choi.